Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank You



* Repost from personal blog - 2008

I made this cake for school this week. Jen and I wanted to share a treat and say thanks to everyone who has supported us through the National Boards process this year. WASC is my most requested cake flavor--and for good reason. It is delicious. I prefer to pair this cake with homemade raspberry jam although this time I did not torte and fill. I'm not a fan of the spirals and dots design but that is what I came up with at midnight after another grueling study session. After the exam I'll be able to take more time to plan and execute my designs.

Stats:
  • WASC
  • Crusting Buttercream (actual name of the recipe) with peppermint
Thanks to Cakery from cakecentral for inspiration--I'm finally trying new border designs. Next time I use this board I will make sure to switch the border colors as the pink on the bottom faded into the board and is difficult to see in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment